Friday 5 May 2017

Lac Du Salagou


I went to a lake called Lac du Salagou for a couple days just to have a break on what is already a holiday. Also to wash my self and clothes because sometimes even i think i stink.
Continuing my streak of luck, the weather said it was gonna be raining for two days. Which i didn't. I got everything done anyway. The lake was pretty mingin actually. There was a lot of fuel floating in it from the motorboats of people going fishing. Seen some cacti here as well. When you start seeing wild cacti, you know you're far south. The only place i've ever seen wild cacti before is Australia and there was a cow eating it. They say goats eat anything but id like to see a goat eat a cactus. I'm going to the Pyrénées now so the next wash will be a chilly one. Also seen a really cool sunrise over the lake.









No comments:

Post a Comment