Wednesday 8 February 2017

How to shower when you don't have a shower.

Just snook onto a campervan park for a shower.
It only had a few vans on it, either side of a path to the shower. One of the owners was outside cutting a tree, it was very open area and he definitely seen me walk down to the shower.
There was a row of shed/cubicle type buildings. I tried all the doors, obviously the last one was the shower.
While i was in there i was expecting a knock on the door at any moment or for the owner to be outside when i finished and opened the door. But no.
I walked back down the path, clearly visible to now the guys wife cleaning a window. I think they were looking at me but I didnt look back.
Then jus walked off up the road back to me van.
Feel kinda guilty now i shoulda said hello to them.
Maybe they would have let me go back for free.
Now its gna be a 5am job if i wanna go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment